Dealing with a loss to your home or business is devastating; relying on someone you can trust is the first step to getting your life back to normal. Knowing what to expect is helpful in bringing peace of mind.
Below is a guide of what to expect when an insurance claim is made on damage to your home or business:
1) Our certified and trained estimator will meet with you personally to gather ALL the critical information necessary (pictures, measurements, etc.) in order to provide an accurate and detailed estimate.
2) Using the software, Xactimate , utilized by 80% of insurance agencies, we quickly prepare a fair and honest estimate.
3) Your estimator will then meet with your assigned insurance adjuster on-site to walk through each line item of their estimates, determining any differences, and preventing critical items from being missed.
4) Because we work with insurance providers on a daily basis, we are able to advocate on your behalf to ensure all the necessary repairs are agreed upon and that you are compensated in full for your loss.
5) Our Accounting Manager will bill your insurance company directly, and will personally walk you through the process, which can be complicated and frustrating at times.